13.5.12

Photography > Plisskën Festival 2012!


Yesterday, I had a great time @ Plisskën Festival 2012! Twelve hours of live music & DJ sets (heading from stage to stage), among friends. Unfortunately, I was tired enough and left before Alan Braxe, Bong-Ra, Kid606 & Joker's performances.

It came as a surprise that my highlights of the festival were from the club stage: College, Drums of Death & Son of Kick, blew my mind!

Stay tuned for Plisskën Festival 2013 (yep, I know some details, but can't tell) :)

The amazing Team Ghost.
 
Rita Maia on decks.
 
 Male Bonding on stage.
 
Montana Cruz on club stage.

Michael Rother, the legend!!!

Male Bonding sunbathing after their set.

Forest Swords' amazing set.

We were promised jetpacks.

Junior Boys DJ set.

King Khan & the Shrines on main stage.

College!!!

The Notwist (finally, live in Greece).

Villa on decks.

Dead Skeletons!!!

Drums of Death was superb!

Triggerfinger's super powers.

Liquid (straight from the 90s).

 Peaches...

 Son of Kick was playing the villain!!!

Andrew Weatherall, the master!

Bong-Ra waiting for his turn in the decks...

Thanks a lot Plisskën Festival 2012's team for displaying my work (all the posters that I've done for Plisskënlab's gigs, including Plisskën Festival 2010 & 2012) in various locations. I love you guys!

My posters on the lounge.

My posters on the main stage.

No comments: