20.9.09

One Man Show now on the radio > Every Friday, 20:00-22:00!


Great news! From the upcoming Friday (25th of September) you can hear my radio show "Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sunlight" at PopLie e-radio (a brand new greek e-radio, with great radio producers). My show starts at 20:00 and lasts for 2 hours. I will be playing mostly alternative & electro music (some of my favorite tracks from early '90s and up to now) and between tracks there will be some talk about the things that I find interesting (movies, comics, tv, athens nightlife e.t.c).

All you have to do is visit the official site of PopLie and download the e-player on your computer (the e-player is via media player or quicktime). You can also be a member at PopLie's facebook group.

Every Saturday I will be uploading here on the blog, the playlist of last night's show.

Be good! I'll be waiting for your feedback about the show! :D

ps. I forgot... PopLie's last.fm group!!!

2 comments:

nikos said...

Good luck with your new attempt my friend! Nikos!

One Man Show said...

thanx Niko! :D