30.12.09

Sketchbook > 93 really old sketches of mine!

Blame the end of the decade, but yesterday while I was cleaning my office I found a carton full of old sketches of mine. Some were nice, some were really awful. I took some photos of the nice ones. Many sketches were thrown in the recycle garbage bin.

I realized that while I was in the Greek army (years: 1998-2000) was the most creative one. Most of the sketches that you see below, are from this period. 

Have a great new decade!





 
























































































P.S. Click on the images in order to see them bigger... :D

4 comments:

ilias kyriazis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MLMT said...

καταπληκτικα ολα τους!!!!!

□■ The Eraser □■ said...

~''Πόσο σημαντικό είναι να χαρτογραφείς την πορεία σου σε μια λευκή επιφάνεια" Graig Thompson

~Kαλή χρονιά και καλή δεκαετία.

One Man Show said...

Kali xronia Gemi + Xristo! :D