21.6.10

Photography > Vote for Athens Photo Inspiration 2010!

Two weeks ago, my girlfriend and I took part at Athens Photo Inspiration 2010, a really fun and great event that took place in Athens' downtown. For 6 hours, each one of us took many photos based on the 4 subjects/themes that were requested. My photographs didn't make it to the finalist section for the "site visitors' award", but 1 photo of my girlfriend's did! You can see the photo above. If you like it ,feel free to vote for her, until Wednesday 23/06, at midnight. (scroll to the middle of the site, the photo is on the right side) You can vote up to 3 pictures from the list, by ticking the box under each photo and by proceeding to the next step, at the bottom of the site. For voting, your email is needed for confirmation!

Thanks in advance! Have a great time, viewing all the photos!

P.S. In the days to come, I will make a post on the blog with some photos that I took during the event ;) 

No comments: