6.10.11

Exhibitions > Participation in the Doodles exhibition, of Art For More event!


Tomorrow (Friday, 07/10/2011) and up until Sunday, I'm taking part in the Doodles exhibition of the ART FOR MORE event (@ the HUB, Alkminis 5, Gazi, see the fb event here). Below, you can also see the program of the event (text in Greek, click on the images for full view):

I'm participating in the exhibition with a large-scale piece (almost 4 square meters) made out of 300+ doodles on various papers that I drew over the last 10 years.

Here are some photos of the preparation of the piece (took me 2,5 hours to complete the synthesis, with some help from Maritina, Dora & Nikos):


 And here is a detail of the final piece and also a photo of me in front of it, by Mr. Haris Hararis of Radial:


See you there!!!

EDIT >>>
The piece I did for the event, was featured in Computer Arts blog's post "07 October". That's nice!!!

No comments: