10.11.11

Exhibitions > Taking part in SEEAR Playground that starts today!


Some months ago, I was asked by Stavros Kypraios, to take part in SEEAR project! Of course I said "yes" because I love the idea of the project (SEE + HEAR = SEEAR... visit the official website for more info). This year's theme is "playground".

SEEAR PLAYGROUND's opening party is today, Friday 11.11.2011. It will last until Sunday 13.11 and has FREE entrance.

I had a great time working on my piece and I think that it's my most ambitious illustration, so far (the fake-3D-effect was done in photoshop). Below you can see a small detail of the 70x100cm piece:


Hope to see you there. It would be a pleasure!

(promo video for SEEAR PLAYGROUND by Monologue)

EDIT: 18.11.2011 >>>
Seear Playground is now finished. You may check my artwork for the exhibition here!

Below is a picture I took with Instagram app:


No comments: